Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

list of injuries......

I have not realised until a week ago.....when i hurt my cercicle bone.....that i have had too many injuries from my childhood......so i thought i should make a list of them....
1. Buffalo's horn:
When I was 3 years old a buffalo lifted me on its horn........luckily it was 1cm beside my back one...i would have rather died then ...than living a life without backbone.....
2. Kite madness:
When I was 10 years old I broke a bone in my ankle ....tried to climb a wall....on bricks proecting out...when i was midway....one of the bricks broke...as a result i broke my ankle
3. Eye lash:
In IIT ....I had a two injuries to the eye....this was smaller but a wierd one.....we were playing hockey and one guy hit me very slightly...between my eye brow and my eye lash (by mistake...)....a small eye opened up....above my eye...i had two stiches...
4. Eye brow:
This was the harder one.......I was on the wrong side while playing hockey ...........and got hit really hard on the eye(luckily it hit the bone above the eye)....my hands were full of blood...We went to the institute hospital and I had six stiches on the eye brow ........
5. SLAP tear in the shoulder:
This would have happened as a result of many things.....weight lifting...tennis (real hard serves).....volley ball.........got it repaired through arthroscopic surgery in the US....when i was UT austin
6. Cervicle bone crack:
This is small crack...but it pained a lot...i hurt while playing american football with my friends at HSBC........i fell on the arm i already had the surgery...i hope it did not do any damage to the repaired cartilage....

I am sure Jackie chan would have had.......many more injuries........but that is the nature of his work....but what am i doing........i just feel i am prone to these......so I have the highest probability of getting hurt when a group of people are playing..........so i have decided to play only non contact sports....when my arm gets better.......

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]