Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

june


This is an effort to update my blog after 5 months.....that says how busy i have been.......

June ...was great with a trip to India........for my sisters wedding... It was pretty hectic trip for













20 days....It was lots of fun with distributing invitations, shopping and interacting with my brother-in-law's family and getting to know them. I caught up with some of my school and iit friends....and many relatives.I went to the beautiful ..After coming back from India I went on a short trip to Texas A&M university ....that was a fun trip catching up with friends at college station...This photo is from the Georgebush memorial museum.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]