Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

July

July:
I was really busy writing my thesis....and writing papers..I was working with an intern from iit delhi on one of these papers and it was fun working with him. We worked really hard to get the paper out..Fahad, one of my roommates was always there to accompany me for the late night rather early morning (2 am ) coffees,..at 7 eleven..... oh thank heaven!!




I travelled to california to interview with HSBC on july 10th and with capital one in dallas, Texas on july 25th. I was very happy to know I made it to HSBC and gave a treat to my roommates in austin...and that one...The pics below show lasvegas from flight and dallas downtown...



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]