Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

creativity.......I am no where there.......

Yup, thats what I felt about my creativity when I read through suman's serious blog........wathced syntax's drama...solved da vinci code puzzles on google...and many other things. So, I started thinking how to be creative and thats the reason I started writing this piece of crap which I call my creative side. Beware I do not know whats coming next in this blog because this is supposed to be creative but I feel I am not one of the creativest (created word.......i do not know if there is a superlative to creativity but i created it......see thats my creativity)....I know if you read till here you might be feeling why am i reading this crap?.....I have an answer to that....I am going to leave you now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]