Friday, July 08, 2005

 

getting started

hey, as I wrote in the previous post I am just getting started with this. I know I can get you all interested soon. But for now you have to bear with my hackneyed remarks.
I had missed my second checked in bag on my return journey from newyork to austin. I was tensed, as I had very valuable things in it...I was thinking of the camera my sis gave me, the mps player, the wireless mouse......and new shoes my sis gave me.......they cost $50 . I would have never bought those by myself.
In the evening I got a call, and heard a old man's voice. He said he was bringing my bag home.....I was so happy.......but i did not know then what I would be finding in the bag. No, nothing missing ..............
It was something else I was not looking for or thinking of .....it was my passport,Visa and SSN. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the pouch containing them. ooooooooooh....I am so dumb.
Anyways that was the end of it, now everthing is secure and fine

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]