Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Boston

MIT, cambridge was one of the places I was planning to go from a long time. On the third day of my touring I went there and met Hemanth and Anitha. I had lots of fun. Hemanth showed me around MIT. One of the things which you would not want to miss seeing at MIT is the recently build weird building which is there in one of my snaps. It looks as if it is going to fall. After that we took the T ( the name of subway in boston) to Harvard. It was a cool place. There were many old buildings with splendid architecture. We then went back to MIT and played tennis. Hemanth beats shashank 6-3, 6-3 and escapes a defeat when the score was 1-3, and I got a phone call reminder that I had to pack and be ready for the next destination, Newyork city.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]